Shipping & Receiving Clerk - 1st Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
- Assembling orders and preparing goods for shipment
- Will be responsible for all domestic and international freight transactions
- Working knowledge of inventory and material control
- Ability to complete all bills, air bills and bills of lading
- Will be responsible for Cycle Counts Ability to work with Cycle Count Teams and coordinate periodic and year-end inventory initiatives
- Determine appropriate carrier for the region and ensure best transit time for delivery
- Assist with receipt of incoming goods
- Minimum of 5 years shipping experience – both domestic and internationally
- Inventory management experience needed
- Pick and pack experience
- Familiar with Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, USPS – both domestic and internationally
- Familiar with freight forms and bills of lading
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Required math skills include the ability to accurately count, multiply, divide, add and subtract.
- Forklift experience is required!
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be a citizen of the USA for more than 5 years
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.