At Ashton Potter, we empower organizations to ensure product integrity on a global scale, protecting their brands, their customers, and their citizens. We solve today’s most complex security challenges with scalable solutions that live at the intersection of the physical and digital world.
Through the powerful marriage of high security printing and ProLinc, our dynamic SaaS-based track and trace technology, we empower businesses to enable recall resolution to the component, sub-assembly, and finished good level—regardless of where they are located around the world.
What we need:
In-house software developer who will work on a project team and individually to continue the buildout of Ashton Potter’s ProLinc SaaS software products. Must complete actions given to him/her on an ongoing basis by management. Actions can range from “hot fixes” to complete redesigns of web pages, stored procedures, application code, API’s, hardware interface code, etc.
- Write software in the MS Visual Studio environment.
- Engineer SQL database structures as required for contracts and in-house objectives.
- Work in a project team environment to develop both in-house software systems and product for sale to customers.
- Develop software modules according to functional requirement specification documents. Contribute to the development of functional requirement specification documents.
- Software testing with data set creation as needed for testing.
- Interaction with in-house operations personnel in support of new system deployment.
- Interact with customers as needed to support system deployment / bug fixes / upgrades.
- Other activities as defined by the Sr. Software Architect.
· Fluent in Microsoft Visual Studio / .NET Framework
· Programing in C#, ASP.Net Core, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ
· Fluent in Microsoft SQL including large data structure management (>1 billion records)
· Strong object oriented design skills.
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Experience with automated testing (Unit, Integration, UI)
· Experience with design patterns and programming principles
· Knowledge / experience with bootstrap.
· Knowledge / experience with dev ops automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
· Knowledge/ experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
· Knowledge / experience with Git.
· Experienced with MS SQL table replication
· Relational Database structures
· SSRS Report generation
· Wireframes and Style sheets
· User interface design
· Web based application programming including responsive design
· iOS and Android mobile device environments a plus
· Client / Server Application structure
· Hardware and software VPNs
· International Firewall requirements
· Encryption algorithms
· Peripheral device interface software including serial and TCP/IP
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
minimum of 3 - 5 years in development of enterprise-wide systems.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
US citizen or permanent resident for a minimum of 5 years
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Microsoft certifications a plus
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.