Machine Operator / Printing Press Operator
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
Set up machine
Perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
Handle material and equipment of the press
Ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product
Education and Required Experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 year recent and consecutive experience in machine operation in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a minimum of 1 year Printing Press operation experience
- proven experience of setting up and operating the machine and performing some PM using hand tools
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to lift 50 lb
- Computer proficiency a Preferred
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
- US citizen or permanent resident
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability