Human Resource Manager
Ashton Potter Human Resources Management/Director Posting
This position serves as the Company HR Leader and is responsible for day-to-day HR activities, with an emphasis on full life cycle recruiting, benefits administration, employee relations and compensation management.
Develops, implements and evaluates HR policies, programs, functions, and activities, as well as ensures that the organization complies with applicable laws and regulations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Work closely with senior management team to understand and deliver on Company strategy and direction, including performance management, employee development and employee engagement;
Manages and administers all employee benefit programs;
Responsible for all recruitment and on boarding efforts, this includes all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers;
Responsible for performance management system and performance/feedback processes;
Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues;
Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with management staff in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance;
Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities;
Maintains personnel records and information to comply with legal requirements and company needs;
Maintain and expand knowledge and understanding of existing and proposed federal and state laws/regulations;
Implement the compensation program, rewrites job descriptions as necessary, conducts annual salary surveys, analyzes compensation, monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary;
Manages all safety efforts;
• Decision Making • Flexibility • Follow Through • Independently (Comfort Working) • Listening • Motivation of Others • Optimism • Performance and Goal Driven • Planning • Self-Control • Self-Development
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required
- Minimum of 5+ years as Human Resources Management in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum 10+ years Human Resource experience
- PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP or SCP certification preferred
Ashton Potter offers competitive wages as well as a climate controlled plant. We also offer:
- Excllent Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
- Flexible Spending Account
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.