Numbering Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
- set-up and operate Letterpress or lithographic printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
- handle material and equipment of the press
- ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in Numbering machine operation in a manufacturing/printing environment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
- Ability to lift 50lb
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Shift differential for 2nd shift
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability