Director of Sales, Software Products and Services
Ashton Potter provides an exciting opportunity to join a truly unique security supply chain technology software & service organization with complimentary secure label capabilities providing a complete solution to the global needs of today. We are seeking an established software and services business development professional to lead the market development of this high growth opportunity. We empower organizations to ensure product integrity on a global scale, protecting their brands, their customers, and their citizens. We solve today’s most complex security challenges with scalable solutions that live at the intersection of the physical and digital world.
Through the powerful marriage of high security printing and ProLinc, our dynamic SaaS-based track and trace technology, we empower businesses to track the movement of their produts from raw materials to finished products and throughout the supply chain. Unique serialization of branded products, military items, electronics and pharmaceuticals enable unlimited ability to know the movement of any marked product including the recall if product based on any aspect of manufacturing at the component, sub-assembly and finished good level—regardless of where they are located around the world.
Our unique SaaS offering creates a global network through internet based data highways allows a brand owner or government agency awareness of product manufacturing and movement at any stage of the product life cycle. The system is infinitely scalable from 20,000 parts per year to 2 billion parts per year operations. Every point in the process can be connected anywhere in the world.
Ashton Potter is located in Buffalo, NY with a global foot print of success. This position may be based anywhere in the USA.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence!
Ashton Potter Security Printers has a long standing , 80 year old, stable company with a track record of success.
- Deep Market Support
- Internally developed and owned Track and Trace SaaS solution
- State of the art technology incorporating the best in-class features
- Turnkey solution that leverages the security print counterpart
- Supports Track and Trace requirements as well as MES extensions for an enterprise-wide reach· Reinvestment in technology and diversifications
- Strong internal team augmented with long standing contract development relationships
- Steady and supportive ownership
- Uniqueness in Labels/Technology/SaaS
- Strong industry partnerships for technologies and integrators.
- Global markets
- Define the overall SaaS Sales and Marketing plan for Ashton Potter, LLC business to achieve performance objectives.
- Work with Leadership team to align sales and growth strategies.
- Work closely with Product Management as well as R&D / Engineering to define the product development roadmap, and supply support market needs and opportunity scope.
- Track sales activity and opportunity pipeline. Ensure ongoing pipeline health across all product categories and sales territories, and in total to achieve goals.
- Work with Marketing Communications to define promotional campaigns, and maximize our conversion of incoming leads into sales orders.
- Involvement in developing pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results. Establish and implement short and long range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling security software
- A comprehensive knowledge of supply chain logistics
- Familiarity with competitive track and trace and/or MES systems a plus
- Conceptual understanding of distributed processing systems, data management, cloud and hosted services
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience.
- experience in the Security printing industry a plus
- Experience in contract negotiations and project management experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel as necessary.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience with CRM and/or other sales analysis tools preferred. Focus on data driven market intelligence.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to conduct executive level, high quality formal sales presentations at the "C" suite or Board of Director level.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and selling skills.
- Full employment W-2 business development role with significant technical and marketing support;
- Competitive base salary;
- Complete insurance coverage -- medical, dental, vision, life;
- 401(k) with company match & Profit Sharing
- Uncapped aggressive commission structure with recurring revenue features;
- Vacation and Holiday benefits