Director of Sales - Security Printing - Government/Commercial
Ashton Potter is a leader in the security print and technology industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with hot and cold targeted holographic application, as well as on demand color digital with mass serialization.
Ashton Potter is located in Buffalo, NY with a global foot print of success. This position is a remote position with the ability to live anywhere in the USA.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence and virtually limitless opportunity for growth! High security printing including international tax stamp programs offer one of the highest growth sectors of printing. Partner with a Company capable of delivering a wide set of high velocity technically complex solutions across a wide variety of equipment platforms. Ashton Potter has a long standing, 90+ year old, stable company with a track record of success.
- Long term, long contract base business offers a financial platform for growth in parallel markets
- Deep market support
- State of the art technology
- Self-developed Track and Trace SaaS solution
- Reinvestment in technology and diversification
- Steady and supportive ownership
- Uniqueness in tax stamps/Labels/Technology/SaaS
- Domestic and Off-Shore customers markets
- Enterprise-wide can-do attitude coupled with all print and finishing technologies including the coveted "intaglio" prinitng process
- Strong industry partnerships for technologies and integrators.
If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us!
- Develop the overall Sales and Marketing plan for Ashton Potter within the commercial security print industry segment and lead the sales growth that allows AP to achieve performance objectives in conjunction with company leadership. Drive sales growth through aggressive sales activities with support by the company resources provided.
- Work with Marketing Communications to define promotional campaigns and maximize our conversion of incoming leads into sales orders.
- Involvement in developing pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results. Establish and implement short and long range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling in the Security printing industry
- Minimum of 5 years in new business development role with proven success at prospecting into high-value target accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Experience in contract negotiations, project management experience,
- Strong and effective leader of sales professionals that drive and result in a high-performance sales organization.
- Excellent inter-personal selling skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to conduct executive level, high quality formal sales presentations at the "C" suite or Board of Director level.
- Experience with CRM and/or other sales analysis tools preferred. Focus on data driven market intelligence.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel as necessary.
- Full employment W-2 business development role with significant technical and marketing support;
- Competitive base salary;
- Complete insurance coverage -- medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match & Profit Sharing
- Uncapped aggressive commission structure with recurring revenue features;
- Vacation and Holiday benefits