Machinist / Maintenance Technician - 3rd shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
Immediate openings on 2nd & 3rd, with a generous shift premium.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of a variety of machine tools
- Fabricate and modify parts to maintain machines
- Troubleshoot machine problems
- Install repaired arts into equipment, or install new equipment
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- Ensure quality and detail in final product
- High school diploma or GE
- 2 year technical school in mechanical maintenance II
- Minimum 2 years consecutive work experience as a maintenance mechanic or machinist
- Minimum 1 plus years proven experience using lathe, milling and machinery
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- US citizen or permanent resident
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.