Printing Press Operator / Heidelberg & GTO Press Operator -
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
- set-up and operate Letterpress or lithographic printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- perform minor adjustments and minor preventative maintenance(PM)
- handle material and equipment of the press
- ability to perform visual inspection of product to insure quality of finished product.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in Numbering machine operation in a manufacturing/printing environment
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Printing Industry experience Preferred
- Ability to lift 50lb
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Shift differential for 2nd shift and 3rd shift!
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability