Flexo Press Operator
Ashton Potter is a growing company expanding to meet high volume customer demands.
We are looking for flexo press operators with a minimum of 5 years' experience. The successful candidate will have a great eye for color and register, be a quick learner, and have excellent print quality troubleshooting skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to)
- Makes ready and operates 6 or 10 unit offset web press to print high quality secure documents
- Performs, under supervision of Lead Press Operator, the operation of the press to produce product that conforms to customer/company quality standards
- Has experience with achieving a color match, image registration, adjusting ink keys, ink, and water balance and can troubleshoot problems associated with those skills
- Performs work in accordance with Ashton Potter Quality Management System
- Sets up, maintains, reworks, and changes numbering machines accurately as and if necessary
- Makes minor machine adjustments and performs minor maintenance
- Performs an overall visual quality check of the printed material
- Completes production, accountability, and quality reporting and related maintenance
- Able to perform/meet standards in production, quality, and attendance
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Cleans, inspects, and lubricates moving parts of press
- Perform tasks safely and in accordance with Ashton Potter health and safety, attendance, and other company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years press experience and/or training
- Experience with basic PC functions including entering quantity data into spreadsheets or MIS systems
- Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test.
BenefitsAshton Potter offers competitive wages, benefits as well as a climate controlled plant.
Ashton-Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability