Electronics Maintenance Technician
Ashton Potter is a growing company expanding to meet high volume customer demands.
We are currently looking for an Electronics Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate would be responsible for maintaining and repairing company equipment and facilities. Must have strong industrial controls background and should be fluent in servos, control wiring and PLC's. Duties will include, but are not limited to, performing routine maintenance, troubleshooting, PM, and other tasks on equipment and facilities, diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical problems, and, when needed, act as a liaison with Ashton Potter facility maintenance team and equipment vendors.
Candidate will be required to perform maintenance department panel fabrication and operate electronic test equipment. Candidate will also help to maintain the Plant Preventive Maintenance Program.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training
- Must have a strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical problems
- The ability to read basic to complex electrical drawings is a must!
- Knowledge of generally accepted manufacturing maintenance practices, processes and concepts
- Must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal, and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability