Web Offset Press Operators
Ashton Potter, located in Williamsville, NY, is looking to hire great people!!! We are a growing company that needs employees to meet high volume customer demands.
We are currently looking for Web Offset Press Operators for all shifts with a minimum of 5 years' experience. Candidates will have a great eye for color and register, be a quick learner, and have excellent print quality troubleshooting skills. Prior numbering experience is a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (including, but not limited to)
- Makes ready and operates 6 or 10 unit offset web press to print high quality secure documents
- Performs, under supervision of Lead Press Operator, the operation of the press to produce product that conforms to customer/company quality standards
- Has experience with achieving a color match, image registration, adjusting ink keys, ink, and water balance and can troubleshoot problems associated with those skills
- Performs work in accordance with Ashton Potter Quality Management System
- Sets up, maintains, reworks, and changes numbering machines accurately as and if necessary
- Makes minor machine adjustments and performs minor maintenance
- Performs an overall visual quality check of the printed material
- Completes production, accountability, and quality reporting and related maintenance
- Able to perform/meet standards in production, quality, and attendance
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Cleans, inspects, and lubricates moving parts of press
- Perform tasks safely and in accordance with Ashton Potter health and safety, attendance, and other company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years press experience and/or training
- Experience with basic PC functions including entering quantity data into spreadsheets or MIS systems
Ashton Potter offers competitive wages as well as a climate controlled plant. Ashton Potter also offers:
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
- Flexible Spending Account
Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test.
Ashton-Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability