Machinist / Maintenance Technician II
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of a variety of machine tools
- Fabricate and modify parts to maintain machines
- Troubleshoot machine problems
- Install repaired arts into equipment, or install new equipment
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- Ensure quality and detail in final product
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 2 year technical school in mechanical maintenance II
3. Minimum 2 years consecutive work experience as a maintenance mechanic or machinist
4. Minimum 1 plus years proven experience using lathe, milling and machinery
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!