Flexo Pressman Operator
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of a UV Flexographic Printing Press
- troubleshoot press problems
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- ensure detail in final product
- support and/or supervise up to 2 employees
- Minimum of 1 consecutive year Flexo press operating experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1 years supervisory or lead experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Fork Lift certified a plus
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.