Flexo Pressman Operator - 1st shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of a UV Flexographic Printing Press
- troubleshoot press problems
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- ensure detail in final product
- support and/or supervise up to 2 employees
- Minimum of 1 consecutive year Flexo press operating experience
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1 years supervisory or lead experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Fork Lift certified a plus
Ashton Potter also offers:
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
**Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test.
Ashton-Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!