Numbering Press Operator - 2nd and 3rd Shifts
The following is a summary of job duties and responsibilities but are not limited to to following:
Set-up and operate Letterpress , lithographic or other printing machines with impact numbering capabilities.
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of Printing Press
- Troubleshoot press problems
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- Ensure quality in final product
- Minimum of 2 year experience in printing production environment.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in numbering press operation in a printing production environment.
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!