Numbering Press Operator
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
Immediate openings on 2nd & 3rd, with a generous shift premium
The following is a summary of job duties and responsibilities but are not limited to to following:
- Set-up and operate Letterpress , lithographic or other printing machines with impact numbering capabilities
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of Printing Press
- Ensure quality in final product
- Minimum of 2 year experience in printing production environment.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in numbering press operation in a printing production environment.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.