Second Pressman Operator - 3rd Shift
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of a UV Offset Printing Press
- troubleshoot press problems
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- ensure detail in final product
- Minimum of 2 years press operating experience in press industry
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
ASHTON POTTER IS PROUD TO OFFER
Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance)
Flexible Spending Account
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and must be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Printing.
Ashton Potter is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability