Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our best-in-class capabilities include but not limited to, Offset, Flexo, and Intaglio Web Printing along with Ink Jet and Offset Envelope Printing.
Why Join Ashton Potter?
To participate in a legacy of excellence, a vision for tomorrow and a passion for security!
If you thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented work environment and are looking for a stable growing company to join, please apply today!
Essential Job Functions
- Invoice weekly sales, record cash disbursements and maintain monthly sales mix report
- Daily and weekly bank reporting
- Help prepare and monitor yearly budgets
- Inventory and costing responsibilities
- Prepare & record monthly journal entries & statistical data
- Assist with monthly variance analysis during the close process
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain adequacy of internal control structure to ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Manufacturing / managerial accounting skills preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and financial system knowledge
- Ability to collaborate among decentralized teams
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience required; manufacturing or public accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience with an ERP system
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Cost Accounting experience a plus
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate complex concepts to others
- Able to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong numeracy, statistical and reporting skills with the ability to analyze, interpret and manage information, data and trends
- Excellent attention to detail skills
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.