Second Pressman Operator
Ashton Potter Security Printers is the leader in the industry providing global product security solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds.
We are seeking career minded talent to join and enhance our growing team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Set-up, maintenance, and operation of a UV Offset Printing Press
- troubleshoot press problems
- Perform adjustments and preventative maintenance(PM)
- ensure detail in final product
- Minimum of 2 years press operating experience in press industry
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- abiliy to lift up to 50lb
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, cross training program, and more!
Ashton Potter, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: Candidates must submit to a background check, including credit, criminal and past employment and be able to pass a drug test to be employed by Ashton Potter Security Printing.